1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. Immigration Law
  4.  → Visas

Helping You Secure Lawful Residence In The United States

To come to the United States to work or live, you need a visa. There are many types of visas, but they generally fall into two categories: immigrant visas and nonimmigrant visas. In general, immigrant visas are for those who wish to live permanently in the U.S. Nonimmigrant visas, meanwhile, are for people who intend to come to the U.S. temporarily for work, school or another purpose. No matter the type of visa you need, Guerrero Law can help. We can also assist you if a family member or an employee needs to obtain a U.S. visa. With more than four decades of combined legal experience, we have an in-depth understanding of the legal processes involved. We are also incredibly knowledgeable of the ever-changing immigration laws, particularly in today’s political climate. We can help you understand your options and work to secure legal residence in the U.S.

Contact us online or by phone at 214-748-6565 for a consultation with one of our Dallas-based visa attorneys today.

Types Of U.S. Visas

As mentioned above, most visas are either immigrant visas or nonimmigrant visas. Within these categories, however, there are multiple types of visas, each with a specific purpose. Our
immigration attorneys can work closely with you to determine your unique needs and goals. From there, we can help you work to secure the right visa.

We help clients with:

  • Green cards
  • Marriage and family-based visas
  • Employment-based visas
  • Student visas
  • Temporary work visas
  • Nonimmigrant education visas
  • Athletic sponsorship visas
  • Tourism visas
  • Special skills visas
  • Religious worker visas
  • Spouse and child visas

This list is not exhaustive. If you need help with another type of visa, reach out to our team today to learn what we can do.

Offering Assistance With Employment Visas

If you wish to work in the United States, you will need to obtain an employment or business visa. There are several options to choose from and the right visa for you will depend on the nature of your employment in the U.S. For example, skilled workers, professionals and unskilled workers will need to apply for an E3 visa. Foreign investors, meanwhile, will need an E5 visa. Those with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities will have to apply for an E2 visa. Regardless of the type of employment visa you need, you will most likely need to be sponsored by your employer. Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, you will also have to meet certain specific criteria and take the proper steps toward visa application approval. Our firm helps both foreign workers and employers navigate the U.S. business and employment immigration process.

If you need assistance with the visa application process, call Guerrero Law at 214-748-6565 for a consultation with one of our visa lawyers in Dallas.